Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In the morning...

I'm getting so tired lately. My FMS treated me very well at first, keeping most of the pain and fatigue at bay, but now it's all catching up with me. I came home early after my trip to Dover yesterday (so wonderful to see the sea), and I went right to sleep. I needed it. I didn't even have my caffine pills with me yesterday to help ward off most of the fatigue. I did enjoy my time anyway. At one point, I was the only one in the Medieval tunnels. It was so creepy. It's exactly one of those scenes where everything is almost completely dark but bathed in a eerie blue light, and something satanic bolts out to suck out your soul. I scrambled out.

I really liked seeing the White Cliffs of Dover, though. No one tells you this, but it's kinda difficult to see the White Cliffs when you are actually walking on the White Cliffs. Yep, I didn't think about that before I came.

Libera was so wonderful. I didn't think that it would be my favorite performance so far, but it was. I can't tell you how heavenly (quite literally heavenly) it was to hear their voices live. One of the most beautiful sounds that can fall on one's ears. It brought tears to my eyes several times during the performance. Their voices do a better job at reaching the soul than the harp does.

I really hate this hostel. I really, really do.

I'm out of time. I know this post was short, but I have to go. Love you all!

1 comment:

Clay Britton said...

I hope that you are not too fatigued. I know that is a real spoiler sometimes for you. Just relax when you can, and enjoy the basic things like, sitting in a park, an outside cafe, or even a carriage ride around town?

Also, you are scaring me about this whole hostel thing. What is wrong with your hostel. Why do you not like it?

Write when you can. Enjoy London. :)